Thursday, September 11, 2014

Very Vanilla

When I started drinking Shakeology six months ago during a 12 day challenge, I was given 2 vanilla packets and was seriously turned off. After tasting the awesome chocolate shakes you could make, I couldn't stomach vanilla.

Fast forward a few months and I started seeing more and more posts about ways to make vanilla taste good. I used a few of my sample packs on hand and was converted. The difference between chocolate and vanilla is that vanilla isn't one of the flavors that I like to drink on its own....it needs some sprucing up. The fun part is that vanilla piques my inner foodie who enjoys playing with her food. Vanilla is the perfect blank slate to be creative with your food while also getting the healthiest meal of the day. Between picking up new flavor ideas from the coaching boards and coming up with a few of my own, I find my bag of vanilla shakeology to be my current favorite.

I am going to be posting a slew of recipes on all flavors, but especially utilizing vanilla. I hope you enjoy! Here are a few teasers, two of my current favorites!

No comments:

Post a Comment